The Arc'Teryx Men's Phase SV Bottom feature comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, making these super-wicking base layer bottoms ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting Arc'Teryx pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ion fibers provide durable and long-lasting odor control.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SV Bottom
- Phasic fabric has soft touch and exceptional moisture management properties
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Ankle length Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Encapsulated silver ions reduces odour
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SV Bottom
- Weight: 5.1 oz / 145 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Phasic SV (Body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Phasic AR (Panels) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.