The Arc'Teryx Men's Phase SV Bottom feature comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, making these super-wicking base layer bottoms ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting Arc'Teryx pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ion fibers provide durable and long-lasting odor control.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SV Bottom
- Phasic fabric has soft touch and exceptional moisture management properties
- Composite construction reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Flat locked seams improve next-to-skin comfort
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odours
- UPF 50+
- Weight: M: 4.7 oz / 133 g
- Body: Phasic SV
- Panels: Phasic AR
- Fit: Next-to-skin
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.