The Arc’teryx Men’s Phase SL Bottom is a lightweight base layer for any cold weather activity. For the guy that does it all, skiing one day, climbing the next, these long underwear bottoms are made to wick away moisture from your skin. The hydrophobic Phasic yarns disperses your sweat over a larger surface area, which in turn dries you out faster. I call that comfort technology! Arc’teryx has also encapsulated silver ion fibers, sounds fancy, but this will keep the pants smelling nicer (a little odor control never hurts).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SL Bottom
- Phasic SL fabric provides exceptional moisture management
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Ankle length
- Gusseted crotch for comfort
- Provides sun protection (UPF 25+)
- Encapsulated silver ions reduces odour
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SL Bottom
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 90 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Phasic SL - 70% polyester, 30% polypropylene
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.