Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Mako Pant. These highly versatile insulated ski pants provide reliable warmth and comfort even when the mercury drops well below zero. Comfortable fit and knee articulation ensure range of movement while snow-sports friendly features make this the ideal cold weather, all purpose ski pant.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Mako Pant
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm)
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- Front fly with snap closure
- Two hand pockets with Water Tight zippers
- Reinforced instep patch
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Supple Gore-Tex Pro is waterproof, windproof weather protection
- Coreloft insulation delivers low profile, radiant warmth
- Side opening mesh Powder Guard vents prevent snow entry, aid breath ability
- Hand pockets have plush interior color matched Keprotec insteps resist cuts and abrasion
- Recon reflector aids emergency location
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
- Weight: (M): 23.5 oz / 668 g
- Length: Regular
- Fit: Athletic
- Fabric: N70p Gore-Tex Pro 2L
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g / m2)
- Machine wash in warm water
- Do not use fabric softener
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines)
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.