Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Gamma SK Pants by Arcteryx are designed for high-output touring days, combining superior mobility and breathability with cold/dry weather protection. The Burly double weave textile is extremely tough, comfortable next to the skin, and stretches with movem ent. Perfect for skiing or alpine climbing, these lightweight pants feature articulated patterning, built-in stretch powder cuffs.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma SK Pant
- Nylon stretch Burly Double Weave fabric has excellent durability and sheds snow
- High waist provides extra coverage fly closure, adjustable belt and suspenders
- Two hand pockets with zippers, two thigh pockets with Velcro closures
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma SK Pant
- Weight: (M): 22.3 oz / 635 g
- Fit: Athletic
- Burly Double Weave - 46% nylon
- 46% polyester
- 8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.