The Arc’teryx Men’s Epsilon LT Hoody is a hooded softshell for hiking or rock climbing that can be worn alone or as a mid-layer. The polyester grid fleece is bonded to a nylon woven face fabric, combining to create breathable comfort with wind and water resistance. The athletic fit is closer to the body so it moves with you and layers easily under a hardshell. The gusseted stretch cuffs wrap around the wrist with a silky feel that will block drafts, a cinch cord at the bottom hem will do the same. The Arc’teryx StormHood is helmet compatible with single-hand drawcords to pull it around your face. The high collar for additional wind protection with a soft microfleece inside is soft against your chin as you climb upwards or tromp along the seaside trail.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Epsilon LT Hoody
- Lightweight polyester fleece bonded to a woven nylon face for durability, DWR finish repels moisture
- #3 Vislon centre front zipper
- Low profile StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, laminated sleeve pocket
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Gusseted cuff
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Epsilon LT Hoody
- Weight: 19.2 oz / 545 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Face - 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Backer - 100% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.