Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Cassiar Jacket is a waterproof ski jacket for hitting the groomed trails of your favorite ski resort. The Cassiar features a trim fit, while allowing for light layers for a clean, non-bulky look. The shell is comprised of N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell, which is 100% waterproof, soft to the touch and just enough stretch for mobility. That means you can flail your arms wildly in an attempt to stop yourself after catching an edge, all the while barreling down the mountain at top speed. I'm sure nobody saw that happen. No worries, if you do end up falling the powder skirt will keep the wet snow out of your jacket, and the drop hood can be pulled up over your helmet in an effort to hide yourself in shame.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cassiar Jacket
- New N40s Gore-Tex with flannel backer provides protection, warmth and slight stretch
- Helmet compatible DropHood has insulated collar
- Hand pockets close in the down position providing a clean look
- Zippered chest pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, internal laminated zipper pocket
- Side zip vents provide rapid ventilation
- Integrated powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Velcro cuffs are finished with jacket (self) fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cassiar Jacket
- Weight: 23.1oz / 655 g
- Trim fit
- N40s Gore-Tex fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.