Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Acto MX Jacket. Perfect for climbing and ski touring in mixed weather, this new jacket represents our most advanced soft-shell layering concept yet. Trim fitting and designed for the fastand - light specialist who keeps on the move all day long, the Acto provides outstanding ventilation, bulk-free warmth, and the weather protection of snow-shedding Aerius Grid Loft fiber.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Acto MX Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable - allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable - maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Finish-taped seams for a clean aesthetic
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated collar
- Quick-pull full front zip for easy venting
- Stretchy cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Two high, crossover hand pockets
- Polyester inner fabric breathes like fleece DWR nylon face fabric is wind and water-resistant
- Laminated seam allowances create a flat, clean profile
- Two low-profile chest pockets
- Activity: Ski Touring / Alpine Climbing / Ice Climbing
- Weight: (M): 16 oz / 456 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Fabric: Aerius Grid Loft
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash dark colors separately
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.