Boulder, CO 80301
Mon - Sat: 10am - 8pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
Store Manager, Boulder
Hi! I'm Hanna! I'm a recent transplant to beautiful Boulder, CO (from the equally beautiful state of Michigan)!
You GUYS! These mountains! And the sunshine! How am I supposed to get any work done around here? Seriously. If you have any tips, please let me know.
1. I plan on checking out the 150-ish breweries in Colorado. If you wanna join me in my quest, hit me up.
2. I have a Master's Degree in German. Für Rückfagen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung!
3. I hate doing laundry. Well ..."doing" laundry is OK. "Folding and putting away" laundry is the WORST.
4. Two of my most prized possessions: my kayak and my hammock. Any day I can get use out of either (or both!) of those is a great day. My kayak made the road trip with me from Michigan ...as did my hammock. Duh.
5. I play a mean game of cribbage. My favorite card combo: 4,5,6 (15 for 2 AND a run of 3? Yes, please!)
6. I miss my Michigan besties, but I'm going to convince them all to come visit me here. And they'll fall in love with it and move here and we'll all live Happily Ever After! The End.
Get to know Moosejaw, Boulder
Thursday, March 20th
In developing countries across the globe, heavily worn tourist trails often go right by villages where people are living in dire poverty on less than $1 a day. In this session, we’ll discuss how travelers with an inkling for adventure can also do a lot of social good while overseas by getting off the beaten path and exploring some of the most remote and beautiful areas of our world.
Edge of Seven will be at our Moosejaw shop in Boulder on March 20th at 6:30 pm. Stop by and learn what they're all about!