The North Face Women's FuseForm Dot Matrix Jacket rain shell for backpacking the best trails. Heck, you can even hike a bad trail, the FuseForm Dot Matrix doesn't care, so long as there is some rain to protect you from. The new technology FuseForm™ uses seamless construction to blend two fabrics together for a lighter, stronger, more breathable, waterproof jacket. The whole thing weighs in at just under 11 ounces and even includes pit-zips for venting the sweat you build up from the trek. Put all the snacks you can manage into the hand pockets and you'll still be able to access them while wearing a pack. How fantastic is that?
FEATURES of The North Face Women's FuseForm Dot Matrix Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, ultralight, 2.5-layer shell to help keep you dry and comfortable even in the wettest conditions
- Features engineered yoke and sleeves for abrasion resistance and fewer seams where you need it most
- Attached fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks keep the top of your head dry
- Pit-zip venting adds a nice amount of ventilation so you don't overheat
- Exposed, molded-tooth center front zip adds to the clean look of the jacket
- Pack-friendly, semi-concealed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips. So great.
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs keep the rain out and your clothing dry
- Hem cinch-cord allows for a more custom fit
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's FuseForm Dot Matrix Jacket
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 10.93 oz / 310 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Fabric is 50D x 75D + 80D 110 g/m2 HyVent 2.5L-56% Polyester, and 44% Nylon