Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- A percentage of all proceeds from the Alexandrine Cap Sleeve Vest will go to Bleeding Heart Design. Bleeding Heart Design is an organization that revitalizes community spaces in Detroit with public art, installations, and architecture, in order to inspire a positive change in a community.
- Bleeding Heart Designs was founded by Rebecca Willis, one of our Notable Humans of Detroit.
Designed for Purpose
Sleeves? Where we're going we don't need sleeves. We designed the Moosejaw Women's Alexandrine Cap Sleeve Vest to be the future of vest-tech. Vest-tech is a term I just made up. The 650 fill goose down gives your core a big warm hug. There is soft fleece lining on the collar and in the hand pockets for extreme next-to-skin comfort. Your arms are left uncovered for full mobility. Put this fashionable vest on over any outfit and you're sure to look mc-fly.
FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Alexandrine Cap Sleeve Vest
- 100% polyester down proof body fabric
- DWR coating finish for greater wind and water resistance
- 650 fill goose down insulation
- Multi-baffle design provides a more flattering silhouette
- Pair of zipper hand pockets with soft with high pile fleece lining
- High pile monkey fleece on collar keeps the neck warm when the wind picks up
- Full length interior storm flap helps keep the elements out
- Chunky YKK Metaluxe main zip
SPECIFICATIONS of the Moosejaw Women's Alexandrine Cap Sleeve Vest
- Main body fabric: 100% polyester down proof
- DWR finish
- Insulation: 650 fill goose down
- Average weight: 10.8 oz