Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- A percentage of all proceeds from the Adelaide Technical Fleece Hoody will go to Tour de Troit, a Detroit organization that educates citizens on bike safety, collaborates with community and government organizations to support non-motorized infrastructure.
- We're making this donation on behalf of two of our Notable Humans of Detroit, Kelli Kavanaugh and Karen Gage who own and operate Wheelhouse Detroit.
Designed for Purpose
We designed this jacket, quite frankly, to make your friends jealous. We know that you don't want to make your friends jealous; a good friend like you wouldn't dream of that. That's why we want to do it for you. The Moosejaw Women's Adelaide Technical Fleece Hoody sports a hip-length athletic fit and soft, brushed fleece. The thumbholes in the cuff and the hidden phone pocket with media port are perfect for keeping warm while staying connected. It is great on its own or layered under a jacket for a little extra cold protection. This jacket is sure to catch some attention, so just give us the nod, and we'll do the rest.
FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Adelaide Technical Fleece Hoody
- 4 Way stretch fleece keeps you toasty and feels soft
- Flat lock seams because stand up seams just sounded silly
- Dual zipper hand pockets
- Right hand pocket has a cell phone pocket for all you right handed folks. Sorry lefties. Not really.
- Thumb holes help keep the fabric in place over your wrists, therefore keeping your wrists warm. You're welcome.