The Mountain Hardwear Nut Shell High Gaiter is a hiking gaiter to keep unwanted debris out of your boots. The Nut Shell has been constructed out of 420 pack cloth, a super durable and rugged nylon that is ready to say no to rocks, snow, dirt, and more. The front closes with Velcro® to secure the fit with a Cyberian cord lock to cinch the top tight. The 16.5 inch tall gaiter has grommet holes at the bottom for an under-arch boot attachment. The lace hook keeps everything in place, fitting hiking and backpacking boots with ease.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Nut Shell High Gaiter
- Fits hiking and backpacking boots and most mountaineering boots
- Protects from rocks, snow, vegetation, dirt and other debris
- Easy to use single pull, quick release gauntlet adjustment blocks out elements
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Nut Shell High Gaiter
- Average Weight: 8 oz / 218 g
- Tall: 16.5"
- 420 Pack Cloth (100% nylon)