The Mountain Hardwear Ascent Gaiter is a durable gaiter for backpacking and mountaineering. Updated this year for a more streamlined fit and comfort, you'll be pleased to find dirt and debris one the ground instead of inside your boot. The 18 inch height secures with elastic and a buckle at the top and the new footstrap is adjustable from either side. The insteps are reinforced with heavy duty fabric to protect against sharp crampons. Finished off with a stretchy backpanel, you're calves will be nice and comfy instead of stiff and restricted. Trudge on.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Ascent Gaiter
- Compatible with most footwear, including Mountaineering boots
- Asymmetric patterning provides protection against crampons on instep
- 4-way stretch air-permeable and breathable back panels allow air flow for cooling
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Ascent Gaiter
- Tall: 18"
- Average Weight: 11 oz / 304 g
- Body: 420 Pack cloth (100% nylon)
- Panel: Nylon knit (94% nylon 6% elastane)
- Reinforcement: 600 poly cloth (100% polyester)