Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you are looking to do some vertical ascents then the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol LT Climbing Pants are up to the challenge. With a focus on durability, mobility and comfort these puppies will protect you the elements and from some unfortunate skids and scrapes. The StretchWoven fabric will shed moisture while remaining breathable. The stretchiness allows for a slim cut for unhindered movement. Add in the RECCO system for avalanche safety and you've got a pair of pants that could potentially save your life. That's a pretty special pair of pants. My current pants can barely save me from puddle splashes. Time for an upgrade.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol LT Climbing Pant
- Integrated RECCO system
- Two zippered hand pockets and Velcro cargo pocket
- Belt-loop waist and two-way zippered fly
- Gusseted construction
- Reinforced kick patch
- Drawcord hem
- Designed with a single-minded focus on efficiency for long, technically demanding mountain routes
- Schoeller stretch-woven softshell fabric that’s durable and weather-resistant without restricting movement
- Drawcord cuffs and reinforced kick patches protect against debris and crampon points
- Ideal for alpine adventures and all kinds of climbing
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol LT Climbing Pant
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon (160 g/m2, 95% nylon, 5% elastane) with NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 400 g