Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Zamberlan Women's 130 SH Crosser GTX RR Boot
- Excellent light-weight and supportive Women's backpacking and hiking boot for on and off trail use
- Made with a Women's specific last, for those excursions when you want a light and responsive shoe, but need stability and protection, the low-cut Crosser Plus Speed Hiker has you covered
- Don't be fooled by the super lightweight construction, this boot is 100% technical and 100% Zamberlan to its sole
- A five-piece, dual-density EVA midsole and Vibram outsole is enhanced with TPU stabilizers and heel counters
- Up top, a Kevlar rand wraps a synthetic upper enhanced with TPU insets and Gore-Tex membranes creating a comfortable and lightweight foot haven, perfect for conquering both the quick route and the long trail
SPECIFICATIONS of the Zamberlan Women's 130 SH Crosser GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 340 gram
- Upper: Cordura/Cordura Kevlar
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Anatomic Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Fit: Women's
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.