The Flight Vest by Western Mountaineering. Western Mountaineering has carefully selected the lightest fabrics and raw materials to make the new Flight series jackets and vests. The shell fabric is a tightly woven material that weighs only 0.9 oz. per square yard! If you are looking for a lightweight, compact, and highly insulative layer, then look no further. This is the lightest down garment you will find that still has plenty of insulation in it-and it is made in Canada. A certain amount of durability is given up in order to manufacture a garment this light. The fabric Western uses in their Flight Series jackets and vests is extremely light and does not have the tear strength or abrasion resistance as other fabrics.
FEATURES of the Flight Vest by Western Mountaineering
- 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
- Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
- Down Filled Front Pockets
- Super Light Vislon Zipper
- Lightweight 0.9 oz. Micro-Dot Ripstop Shell Fabric
- Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
- Average Total Weight 5 1/2 oz.
- Made In Canada
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.