Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Evo....Vivo Barefoot’s first running shoe. A super thin (4mm) puncture resistant sole protects you from the modern day urbanization elements. The slim-line anatomic last with sucked out arch area results in maximum barefoot performance response and the TPU cage allows for ultra lightweight breathability. No gimmicks, no fuss, no marketing fluff, it is what it is; a barefoot running shoe that lets your foot move how it is supposed to.
FEATURES of the Vivo Barefoot Women's Evo Shoe
- Upper: Hex Flex Cage: Soft abrasion resistant PU cage for extra structure and protection with breathability
- Lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace
- Collar / Panel and Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh: Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh
- Insoles: Removable: 3 mm Pressed EVA Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Insock: Removable: 5 mm Pressed EVA Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Sole Construction: Multi-Terrain: Soft, high abrasion, rubber, ultra-thin sole designed with hex-flex directional grip control and a patented, puncture resistant layer
- Outsole Thickness: 5 mm: Offering maximum proprioception with protection on a multitude of surfaces
- Weight: 5.6 oz / 158 g
- Eco Credentials: 100% Vegan; Soles made from recycled rubber, Dri-lex performance lining with environmentally sustainable Sorona yarn