The Vibram Five Fingers TrekSport Shoes are designed and built on the success and awesome versatility of the Five Fingers KSO and KSO Trek, and are arguably the best barefoot shoes available for outdoor enthusiasts. The Five Fingers TrekSport features an abrasion-resistant upper with natural breathability, 4mm EVA midsole for plating protection, and a lightly cleater Vibram performance rubber outsole for kick ass traction on most any terrain. You guys, Vibram built these suckers so you can go outside and play a lot, barefoot shoe style. So get a pair and go. Now.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's TrekSport Shoes
- Built on the success and versatility of the KSO and KSO Trek and designed for outdoor enthusiasts
- Rugged, high-performance materials help maximize your outdoor experience
- Abrasion-resistant Coconut Active Carbon in the upper for natural breathability
- 4mm EVA in the midsole for plating protection
- Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram performance rubber outsole for extra traction on a variety of terrain
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- Upper: Coconut Active Carbon Fiber TPU Toe Protection
- Sole: 4mm EVA Midsole and TC-1 rubber
- Footbed: Antimicrobial microfiber
- Weight: Men's size 43 - 6.5oz. each, 13.0oz. per pair
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.