Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Surge II is a travel backpack for making it through airport security like a pro. The Surge II has three main zippers, the first of which is padded to the gills to protect your precious laptop from bumps and bruises. The back panel zipper opens so you can lay the laptop out for the security belt, without having to remove it from your bag. The sleeve on the bag side conveniently hangs onto a tablet. The middle zipper is the cavernous main section, for books, clothes, and food. The third zipper is organization for pens, pencils, and other small items. The two front zippers that stand out on the pack are quick access stash pockets, ready for holding ear buds, keys, wallet and more. The top pocket is lined for keeping your sweet, sweet Jackie O shades from getting scratched.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Surge II
- Women-specific, FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Padded, winged, storable hipbelt
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment
- Dedicated Neoprene tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization / Front tricot stash pocket
- Front vertical stash pocket
- Side-zippered power cord pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Surge II
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1270 g
- Volume: 1648 cubic inches / 27 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14.5 x 10 x 2"
- Dimension: 18.5 x 13 x 8.5" / 47.5 x 33 x 21 cm
- 420D nylon, 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.