Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Resolve is a waterproof rain jacket that can easily transition from everyday use around town, to the backcountry when crappy weather arrives. The Resolve jacket is made with nylon ripstop HyVent 2L fabric that is mesh lined and features seam sealed construction. The attached hood is adjustable and stows in the collar, and the hem cinch cord and Velcro closure front zip help keep out even that sideways rain garbage. North Face designed this jacket with a standard fit so it fits great over baselayers and midlayers. On average, the Resolves weigh in around 16.5 ounces.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Resolve Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Mesh lined
- Attached adjustable hood stows in collar
- Brushed chin guard
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Resolve Jacket
- Average Weight: 15.17 oz / 430 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 70D 3.1 oz/yd2 / 105 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: Mesh knit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.