Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Hyper-Track Guide Shoe is a pretty versatile running shoe. It works for both pavement and dirt so you won't have to compromise comfort when your environment changes. This North Face shoe is specially designed for women's feet. It's secure for a narrow foot with a small heel and high arch. So if you have lumpy man feet, don't bother. It's lightweight with sandwich mesh so your feet don't get too sweaty. It's also made to correct and enhance your natural stride. I don't know what sandwich mesh means but it makes me want a grilled cheese.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Hyper-Track Guide Shoe
- Upper: No-sew, seamless, lightweight and minimal upper construction
- Breathable sandwich mesh
- TPU-welded support overlays
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic footbed
- TPU heel and dual-injection-molded Eva Cradle Guide midsole platform
- 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot heights
- Strategically positioned, high-abrasion rubber outsole pods
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Hyper-Track Guide Shoe
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 7.9 oz / 224 g, pair: 15.8 oz / 448 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.