Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The North Face Women's Greenland Zip II Boot. Built specifically for women, a waterproof, insulated mid-calf boot designed to withstand the wettest conditions and temperatures down to -40° F.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Greenland Zip II Boot
- Upper: 2.0–2.2 mm waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant nubuck leather upper
- 1.6–1.8 mm BLC-Gold-compliant waterproof fine-nap suede
- Synthetic shearling collar
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 400 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Locking medial zipper
- Northotic+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Last: L/TNF-SB-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 9 oz / 725 g, pair: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1450 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.