Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket takes everything that made the classic Denali the gold standard of fleeces and adds to it 550 fill down insulation to give you a colder weather option of the tried-and-true fleece. The down is baffled across the abrasion-reinforced chest and shoulders. It is Zip-In compatible with other North Face jackets so you can create the perfect layering system for chilly conditions. The Denali Down jacket has quite a namesake to live up to, but it has more than enough tools to make its family proud. Unlike my Uncle Greg. GET A JOB UNCLE GREG!
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Insulation through the body, shoulders and elbows for comfort and warmth
- Chest pocket
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Fabric body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Fabric abrasion: 50D 85 g (2.99 oz/yd2) 100% polyester / insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight: 640 g (22.58 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 26”
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.