Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Alloy Jacket is so versatile and protective that it pretty much sells itself.
well, I guess I'll try to sell it a little. The Alloy mid-layer has woman-specific Thermo3D body-mapping: the TNF™ Apex Universal body fights the wind and HyVent Alpha at the shoulders and hood keeps out the rain. Lightweight underarm panels manage internal moisture. It is part of North Face's Summit Series collection and is helmet, harness and pack compatible. All around usability in the backcountry or around town, you'll always have this jacket close by.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Alloy Jacket
- Backcountry skiing
- Waterproof membrane on the hood and shoulders keeps you dry
- Tough grip zones on shoulders keep pack straps in place
- Soft shell fabric in the body allows for ample breathability
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Allow Jacket
- Average Weight: 24.69 oz / 700 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 50D 285 g/m2 (8.41 oz/yd2) TNF Apex Universal soft shell plain/fleece-65% polyester, 31% nylon, 4% elastane
- Hood Shoulders: 50D 125 g/m2 (3.69 oz/yd2) HyVent 2L Alpha-88% nylon, 12% elastane plain weave
- Underarms: 70D x 40D 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) Pertex Equilibrium-73% nylon, 15% polyester, 12% elastane with DWR double weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.