Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Zephyrus Pro Hoodie is a lightweight winter jacket for alpine climbing and mountaineering. Packed with 60g of PrimaLoft One insulation, it will keep you warm when your adventure gets wet. A polyurethane coating on the hood and shoulders increases water resistance where it is needed most. The Zephyrus Pro is part of The North Face’s Summit Series, which not only means you’re ready for the mountain, but it’s also pack and harness compatible. You can still use the hand pockets with your gear on. Stuff the jacket into the hand pocket for stowing the hoodie in your pack for later use.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Zephyrus Pro Hoodie
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Proprietary ZLoft construction provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hood and shoulders have a polyurethane (PU) coating to increase water resistance
- PrimaLoft One insulation is warm even when wet
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Zephyrus Pro Hoodie
- Average Weight: 19.04 oz / 540 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 20D 41 g/m2 (1.21 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon micro-ripstop
- Hood/Shoulders/Sleeves: 20D 43 g/m2 (1.27 oz/yd2) Pertex Endurance-100% Nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.