Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Valkyrie Jacket is a windproof soft shell with an active fit for mountain activities. In Norse mythology, valkyrie means "chooser of the slain" and they decided who lives and who dies in battle. That's pretty intense. Maybe too intense to compare to a jacket, but you get the idea. The Valkyrie jacket will protect you as you battle the elements. Comprised of Gore Windstopper®, this mid-layer will keep out strong gusts above the treeline or around town. The pit-zips can easily dump any excess heat that builds up during times of extreme exertion. So you'll be comfortable and safe as you wait for Ragnarök.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Valkyrie Jacket
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Gore Windstopper Soft Shell fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Average Weight: 18.69 oz / 530 g
- Fit: Active
- 75D 190 g/m2 (5.6 oz/yd2) Gore Windstopper 3L-100% polyester plain/brushed tricot backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.