Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Award Winner - Polartec APEX Award 2012
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Polar Hooded Jacket
- Backcountry skiing, alpine climbing, ski mountaineering and mountaineering
- Exclusive Polartec Power Shield High Loft on chest and back traps warmth without inhibiting mobility
- PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation in sleeves and hood insulates even when wet
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Average Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 305 g/m2 (9.0 oz/yd2) Polartec Power Shield 1.5" baffle high loft backer 100% nylon ripstop face-96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Shoulders Side Panels Hood: 20D 40 g/m2 (1.18 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop
- Underarms: 20D 53 g/m2 (1.56 oz/yd2) 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- Cuff: 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.