Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Point Five NG Pant is a part of the Summit Series which means it’s tough and ready for all sorts of mountains. The Point Five NG Pant is made with 70D Gore-Tex Pro Shell to get you through all your mountaineering and alpine climbing adventures in the driest way possible. The full-length polyurethane (PU) coated side zips make the pants easy on and easy off whenever you need to make an outer layer change. Suspenders keep your pants up, and these nifty guys are front-attach only which makes for easy removing if you’re not feeling the Urkel look. Side instep patches are extra durable to prevent tearing from a wayward boot kick or crampon spike. The active fit keeps fabric closer to your body so you don’t have to worry about getting caught, just keep your mind on the climb ahead.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Point Five NG Pant
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Belted adjustable waist system with elastic back
- Removable and fully adjustable frontattach only suspender system
- Single polyurethane (PU) zippered thigh pocket
- Dual zippered PU hand pockets
- Dual full-length PU side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiter and kickpatch
- Average Weight: 21.16 oz / 600 g
- Fit: Active
- Inseam: regular
- Body: 70D 135 g/m2 (3.98 oz/yd2) GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell-100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
- Abrasion: 190 g/m2 (5.6 oz/yd2) 72% nylon, 28% Kevlar schoeller-keprotec
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.