Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The North Face Men’s Freedom Pants are free-fitting, high-performance pants with durable waterproof, breathable construction. These waterproof pants are fully seam sealed and have exterior thigh vents. Great for skiing, walking, and snowball fights, these North Face pants are versatile and comfortable. Better without underwear…or maybe that’s not what they mean by freedom…
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Freedom Pant
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Exterior thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Flap cargo pocket
- Articulated knees
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system
- Reinforced cuff
- Pant-a-lock compatible
- Buddy lift clip
- Average Weight: 27.16 oz / 770 g
- Inseam: short: 29", regular: 31", long: 33"
- 210D x 235D 189 g/m2 HyVent 2L foxfaille nylon faille
- Lining: Thermoliner II
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.