Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Denali Jacket is pretty much the emperor of North Face fleece jackets, and all fleece jackets in the world for that matter. The redesigned men's Denali jacket features a napoleon chest pocket and horizontal chest pocket, and is still constructed with the incredible recycled Polartec 300 series fleece with DWR to offer awesome protection in a chilly breeze. The North Face Denali jacket has a pair of hand pockets, elastic-bound cuffs, pit-zip vents and a hem cinch cord that combine to create adjustability for personal comfort. If your collection of North Face outerwear doesn't include a new Denali jacket, you're not doing yourself any favors.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Denali Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Horizontal chest pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pit-zip vents
- 85% Recycled content by weight
- Bluesign approved fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Denali Jacket
- Standard fit
- Average Weight: 25.7 oz / 727 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with Repreve fibers and DWR
- Abrasion: Two-ply laundered nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.