Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket
- Alpine climbing and rock climbing
- Gore Windstopper is windproof and weather resistant and has a wide comfort range
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket
- Average Weight: 17.46 oz / 495 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 30D 160 g/m2 Gore Windstopper 3L-53% nylon jersey, 47% polyester mesh with DWR
- Hood/Side Panels: 140D 220 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic-91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.