Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Hot Shot is a versatile backpack for school, travel, and the occasional trail. The Hot Shot has 26 liters of space for school books to extra clothes, with a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15 inch laptops. The sleeve converts nicely to a hydration sleeve when headed out on the trail, just be sure to remove your laptop first. Laptops and water don't mix. The second zip section has loads of organization pockets, for your phone, calculator, pens, and other small items that need to be confined to one spot for fear of being lost. Once all your books and gear have been loaded in, cinch it down with the dual compression straps to make it less bulky. The side mesh pockets hang onto water bottles or make quick access pouches for granola bars. The shoulder straps and back panel are cushioned with foam and supportive for the day to day loads while the AirMesh wicks moisture away and dries quickly to keep you comfortable. Take on a case of the Mondays or flip the weekend switch and hit the trail.
FEATURES of The North Face Hot Shot
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, storable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Hot Shot
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1135 g
- Volume: 1587 cubic inches / 26 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14.75 x 10 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 20 x 12.5 x 8" / 51 x 32 x 20 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.