Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Girls Transit Down Jacket by The North Face. An ideal transitional jacket to throw on at the lodge or for a trek in freezing conditions, this 550 fill down-insulated coat delivers plush warmth for any outdoor excursion. Resting at top of thigh, this long cut creates an extended cover for added warmth. Removable hood adjusts to variable conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Transit Down Jacket
- Removable insulated hood
- Center front zip with snap-down closure
- Internal media pocket
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Quilted body with rushing detail at quilt lines
- Brushed collar lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Zippered and snap front closure
- Internal security pocket
- Average Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: High shine: 100% shiny polyester with DWR finish
- Hood Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker Aero
- Lining: 70D 63 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.