Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket is a down jacket with two style options. Parents get peace of mind with the 550 fill down for warmth and durable water repellent for water-resistance. Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem create a better seal against a gusty draft. All your little girl needs to worry about is solid or plaid. Fashion training at its finest.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Quilting through body
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Welt zip hand pockets on solid side
- Welt hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Average Weight: 18.2 oz / 516 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 40D 56 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m2 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.