Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls’ Kira Mossbud Triclimate Jacket is a 3 in 1 jacket for all her favorite snow activities. The liner jacket is made with silken high-pile Mossbud fleece, super cute for alone wear on mild days and warm when paired with the outer jacket. The outer jacket is made with HyVent 2L, which is waterproof and breathable to keep her dry. The fixed hood prevents any leaks at the neck and also ensures you won’t have to find the hood before and after the winter season.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Kira Mossbud Triclimate Jacket
- Outer Jacket: Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Liner Jacket: Two handwarmer pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Kira Mossbud Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 31 oz / 840 g
- Center Back Length: 23.75"
- Outer Jacket Body: 75D 105g/m2 100%polyester plain weave HyVent 2L
- Liner Jacket Body: 245g/m2 100%polyester Silken high-pile Mossbud fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.