Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Recycled Polartec Eco materials are made from 90 percent post-industrial waste and 10 percent post-consumer waste, stopping the flow of materials to the landfill and creating valuable materials from waste. The North Face recycled Polartec has been updated with 100% bluesign approved fabrics for the entire garment - a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods. It's sure to make you the most popular human person in your Granola and Flax Seed of the Month Club.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Denali Hoodie
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic at hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Denali Hoodie
- Average Weight: 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 330 g/m2 Recycled Polartec 300 Series polyester fleece with DWR finish
- Abrasion: 70D x 160D 118 g/m2 100% nylon Taslan with DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.