Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys' Zipline Rain Jacket is a waterproof jacket so he can stay active in wet weather. The Zipline is tough and durable, using HyVent® 2-layer membrane to keep him dry and a 100% nylon plain weave to protect the membrane from damage. The inside has been lined with small-hole mesh, which will add a touch of warmth as well as wick moisture away from his skin. It will prevent him from feeling clammy on warm wet days. The fixed hood has a brim to block driving rain from his eyes and the elastic cuffs keep drafts out.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Zipline Rain Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Mesh-lined body
- Brushed collar lining
- Fixed hood
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Elasticized cuffs
- Chin guard flap
- Embroidered logo at left chest
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Zipline Rain Jacket
- Average Weight: 8.47 oz / 240 g
- Center Back Length: 22.25"
- Body: 70D 82 g/m2 HyVent 2 layer- 100% Nylon plain weave
- Lining: 50D 50 g/m2 100% Polyester small-hole mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.