Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys’ Resolve Reflective Jacket is a rain jacket for staying dry on the walk to and from school and weekend trail adventures. When April’s showers won’t quit, the Resolve will repel them with its HyVent 2L fabric, a waterproof, breathable material. The drop hood seals around his face with a soft elastic and stows in the collar. The collar can still stand tall and block wind drafts from his neck when the hood is stowed. A storm flap over the front zipper keeps rain and wind from seeping inside the jacket. A mesh lining on the inside keeps him comfortable in warmer weather as it prevents that clammy feel. Reflective logos on the front and back allow him to be visible in low light on the way home from exploring the neighborhood trails.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Resolve Reflective Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Mesh-lined body
- Brushed collar lining
- Hood stows in collar
- Zip hand pockets
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Elasticized cuffs
- Chin guard flap
- Reflective logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Reflective HyVent logo
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Resolve Reflective Jacket
- Average Weight: 13 oz / 360 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Body: 70D 106 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter- 100% Nylon ripstop
- Lining: 50D 50 g/m2 100% Polyester small-hole mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.