Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face takes fleece jackets and kicks it up a huge notch to make the Boys' DenaliDown Jacket. Thermal-mapping puts 550-fill down into the chest and shoulders to create a warming zone where he needs it most. This zip-in and snap-in compatible jacket pairs well with any Triclimate shell in the dead of winter. It's just like wearing a pillow on your chest.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Denali Down Jacket
- The classic The North Face® fleece fortified with thermal-mapped down insulation for additional warmth and protection
- Zip-in and snapin compatible
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic hem
- 550 fill down at chest and shoulders
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Avg Weight: 418 g (14.7 ounces)
- Center Back: 22.5"
- Body: 330g/m2 100% recycled polyester fleece with DWR
- Chest and shoulder abrasion: 50D 76g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.