Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Youth Cub Boot is a snow boot for traction and protection while throwing snowballs at their friends. The Cub is rated down to -25°F, due to the 6mm recycled felt inner boot bolstering the warmth to the waterproof shell. Sorel was even clever enough to make the inner boot removable and washable, because we all know kids can get stinky and their things always need a washing. The injection-molded rubber shell is waterproof and features multi-directional lugs for traction on snow, ice, and slush. The 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole provides a landing pad for the bottoms of their feet, while also adding warmth. The PU coated synthetic textile upper has an elastic instep strap for securing the boot to their foot as well as a cinch-close gaiter to keep snow on the outside. Easy enough for them to get on and off without extra help.
FEATURES of the Sorel Youth Cub Boot
- Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap
- Insulation: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Youth Cub Boot
- Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
- Temperature Rating: -25° F / -32° C