Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Sorel Men's Caribou Boot is the original and the best since 1972, earning a reputation for warmth, durability, and comfort. Constructed with seam-sealed waterproof nubuck leather and a vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole, the men's Caribou boot can withstand temperatures as low as -40 degrees. The interior is crafted with a Sherpa Pile snow cuff and a removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot with a 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to keep toes warm. If I haven’t convinced you yet, just ask the millions of men who have trusted the Sorel Caribou boot to protect their feet from deep snow and harsh storms. However, I cannot provide you with their contact info, so you'll just have to take our word for it on this one.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sorel Men's Caribou Boot
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm Thermo Plus felt Inner Boot
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
- Weight: 34 oz / 964 g
- Shaft Height: 10" / 24.5 cm