Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Children's Cub Boot is a warm boot for winter's playground. The Cub begins with the durable waterproof thermal rubber shell, taking on scuffs like a champ and protecting tiny toes from wet situations. The multi-direction lugs on the outsole keep their feet on the ground where they belong, tracking through snow, ice, and slush. The flexible upper is a water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile, lightweight so they don't weigh them down while they're having fun building snowmen and throwing snowballs. The warm inner boot is 6mm thick and removes for washing when the stink gets to be too much. Easy enough for them to get on, with a cinch cord gaiter to keep the snow on the outside.
FEATURES of the Sorel Children's Cub Boot
- Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap
- Insulation: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Children's Cub Boot
- Weight: 15 oz / 425 g
- Temperature Rating: -25° F / -32° C