Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Smartwool Women's PhD SmartLoft Divide Full Zip is a midlayer jacket for cold weather running. The PhD SmartLoft Divide has a semi-form fit, which means it'll run fairly close to the body while providing enough room to move and stretch. The inside is lined with 100% merino wool, which will naturally wick moisture away from your skin and even prevent the stink. The majority of the jacket is a blend of merino wool and elastane, which will allow unrestricted movement as you get your daily run in. The front nylon shell is where it all comes full circle, with the durable water repellent finish it deters moisture such as a light rain or snow. A layer of 60g SmartLoft wool insulation is packed underneath the nylon shell for a warm blocker against the cold wind. A zippered chest pocket hangs onto your house key or music player while the thumbholes and slip-in hand pockets keep the hands warmer.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's PhD SmartLoft Divide Full Zip
- SmartLoft Wool insulated quilted nylon with DWR front panel
- Merino Max double jersey knit sleeves and back
- Merino wool jersey lining on front panel and inside collar
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider, draft flap, and chin guard
- Secure zip chest pocket with logo slider and Durawelt grommet for media cord routing
- Integrated thumbhole opening for optional additional coverage
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's PhD SmartLoft Divide Full Zip
- Semi-Form Fit
- Shell 1: 100% Nylon
- Shell 2: 97% Merino Wool 3% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Fill: 80% Wool 20% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 14.82 oz / 420 g