Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Smartwool PhD Backcountry Sock
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Multi density cushion in the shin places the maximum amount of protection where shins contact boots
- Light cushion heel keeps the heel in place and gourds against abrasion
- Contour cushion in the ankle protects ankle bone without adding bulk
SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool PhD Backcountry Sock
- Height: Over the calf
- Overall Height: 14"
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane