Taking rider simplicity to a new level, the completely redesigned 2012 Option's have changed the open toe boot game. Offered in three sizes that cover the full rider foot range, and featuring the same baseless platform as our highest level boots, a simplified single lacing closure system, and pre-formed uppers, these boots are the solution for every weekend warrior.Key Features of the Slingshot Option Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6 Insert spread http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=wakeboards6%22insert_spread>found here. All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7 insert spread http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=wakeboards7%22_insert_spread>found here. Not compatible with boards with a 8 insert spread. Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=wakeboardsstratamounting_insert_spread>found here.
- Direct Base System: a sole-less lighter weight and lower profile
- Low profile lasting: lasted with Slingshot's custom low profile lasts to eliminate excess material for a better fit and lighter weight
- Articulated Cuff: a center flex to eliminate pressure points
- Pre-Form liner: Superior fit & comfort without pressure points
- Built In J-Bars: eliminates heel lift and adds ankle stability
- Dual Density Shock System: custom orthotic footbed that cradles the foot to provide ultimate shock absorption and board control
- New Ortho Koosh: custom orthotic shock foam that cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control
- New G-Sole: using energy displacement, the dura-gel liner base supports and acts as a hydraulic shock absorber
- No PVC: we use the highest quality materials available to eliminate solvents which are harmful to our environment and health
- Slingshot Tested And Approved: proven quality and performance
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.