Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sierra Designs Clo 20 Sleeping Bag is a women's specific sleeping bag for backpacking in the cold. Vertical baffle construction mirrors the contours of the body and provides a more even heat distribution. The bag is filled with 800 fill-power DriDown. DriDown is hydrophobic, meaning it will resist water and dry fast if it does happen to get wet, making the Clo 20 a friendly companion on wet excursions. Packing down to a 9"x15" sack allows the bag to take up less space in your pack, so you can fill it with extra layers, food, or just bring a smaller pack.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Clo 20 Sleeping Bag
- Women's specific construction and warmth rating
- Patented vertical baffle construction
- Ergonomically shaped footbox
- Ultralight Jacket Hood
- Thermally efficient 40" zipper
- Snag-free zipper tracks
- Zipper draft tube
- Full, corded, draft collar
- Draw cord at collar with captured cordlock
- Includes stuff and storage sacks
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Clo 20 Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 20° F / -7° C
- Zipper Side: Right
- Shoulder Girth: 58"
- Hip Girth: 58"
- Footbox Girth: 39"
- Fill Weight: 28 oz
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Fits Up To: 5'9"
- Stuff Dimension: 9 x 15"
- Fill: 800 Fill-Power Goose Down
- Shell: 10D Nylon Ripstop
- Liner: 10D Nylon Ripstop