Combining the convenience of a duffle bag with the water proof integrity of a dry bag, the Zip Duffle by SealLine is built with the same kind of zipper used on dry suits. The zipper runs diagonally across the top for quick access and has a vinyl flap for added protection. Webbing handles stay together with a Velcro grip, and convenient end handles make ship-to-shore transfer easy. Its low-profile shape is great for close quarters; the Zip Duffle 40 even fits through the back hatch of most kayaks. Also great for motorcycle touring and riding on outside luggage racks regardless of the weather. Available in two sizes.
DECENT FEATURES of the Cascade Designs SealLine Zip Duffel 40 Pack
- Our premium, all-purpose duffle provides our highest level of worry-free gear protection
- New zipper provides waterproof protection with a smooth and easy glide
- Removable Straps: Easily go from portage pack to a clean and safe low-profile exterior for big water excursions and fly-to destinations
- Waterproof Zippers: Our YKK waterproof zippers slide easily yet still pass our submersion test
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 790 g
- Dimension: 10 x 14.5 x 24.5" / 25 x 37 x 62 cm
- Volume: 2440 cubic inches / 40 liter
- Closure: Waterproof YKK zipper
- Material: 19-oz scrim-reinforced vinyl
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.