Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Scarpa Men's Charmoz Pro GTX Boot is an alpine boot for fast pursuits up technical mountain terrain. I suppose you can wear them on the way down as well. An articulated Tri-Flex ankle provides unrestricted flex and movement as you make your way over uneven terrain. The synthetic L-Tech uppers are tough for taking on the rigors of the mountain and a Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable against wet conditions. The full rubber rand adds protection against debris. The dual-density microporous EVA midsole gives cushion to the rocky mountain underfoot. The Vibram TT Lite outsole is durable and lightweight for fast pursuits. The Charmoz Pro GTX accepts semi-automatic crampons for ice travel.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Men's Charmoz Pro GTX Boot
- Articulated Tri-Flex ankle
- Low-profile lacing
- Synthetic L-Tech uppers reinforced with microsuede
- Gore-Tex for confidence in wet conditions
- Semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- Friction zone and full rubber rand for climbing performance
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Men's Charmoz Pro GTX Boot
- Upper: Nylon L-Tech Microfiber
- Lining: Gore-Tex - Performance Comfort
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
- Midsole: Dual-density Microporous EVA
- Sole: Vibram Mulaz
- Last: FT
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 1 lb 9.5 oz / 725 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.