Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Scarpa Koflach Degre Boot is a double plastic boot for alpine mountaineering. The cold is kept at bay with the Intuition liner while Y-Technology combines rigid and supple plastic for support and crampon attachment. The Vario cuff allows your ankle to bend more naturally with lateral and fore-aft flex to make the climb that much easier. Steel rollers tighten up the laces without exertion for the secure fit you need on the mountain. The Vibram Dalaugiri outsole takes on the various terrains you'll meet as well as work together with your crampons of choice in icy situations.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Koflach Degre Boot
- Y-Technology combines rigid plastic for support and secure crampon attachment with supple plastic for ease of lacing and natural walking comfort
- Vario cuff articulation allows natural lateral and fore-aft flex
- Vibram Dalaugiri sole is optimal for the high alpine blending climbing zones, push and brake zones, with stability zones for true all-mountain function
- Steel roller lacing hardware provides unequaled tightening without the exertion
- Rubber randing absorbs impact and improves climb-ability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Koflach Degre Boot
- Upper: Selected Polymers
- Sole: Vibram Dalaugiri
- Lining Intuition Mountain K
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1077 g