Sensor² has a 102mm “medium-wide” fit based on the 100mm Sensor³. Sensor² features a 2mm wider “V” shape in the forefoot, preserving the contoured fit, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit liners provide an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area, increasing comfort, performance and warmth. Available in 120 to 80 flex ranges, the Sensor² is ideal for expert to intermediate skiers who need strong all-mountain performance and a forgiving fit.
Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor2 90 Ski Boots Black Transparent:
last : 102 mm
FLEX : 90
MATERIAL : NEW POLYOLEFINE
PADDING : Machined PU
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.